People also ask
What is the default username and password for HP 3PAR storage?
Connect to the Service Processor (SP) of the HPE 3PAR StoreServ using a serial console or SSH. Log in to the Service Processor with the service account credentials. The default username is "3paradm" and the default password is "3pardata". Once you are logged in, type "setpassword" at the command prompt and press Enter.
How do I turn off 3PAR storage?

Powering Off the storage system

Connect the maintenance PC to the SP using the serial connection.
Start an spmaint session.
In the 3PAR Service Processor Menu, select option 4, InServ Product Maintenance.
Select option 6, Halt an InServ cluster/node.
Select the desired system and confirm all prompts to halt the system.
How do I find my 3PAR service processor IP address?
From the IMC, go to "Events & Alerts" then click the Events Tab, and get events for the past hour. You should see a bunch of commands run by "3parsvc" and the IP address listed should be the service processor.
... Enter the URL https://<permanentSP IP address>/sp/SpSetupWizard. ... 3PAR StoreServ Storage cannot be detected in the 3PAR StoreServ Storage System Setup Wizard.
Unable to access SSMC. Symptom. Receiving HTTP ERROR 403 - Forbidden when accessing SSMC. Cause. IP filtering might be in effect. Action. Determine the IP ...
... HPE 3PAR. StoreServ Storage system fails, the HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage system cannot restore access to data. Ensure that backup copies of the latest ...
Jan 16, 2017 · Hi, can anyone help me with the following problem? I've installed VM Explorer 6.3 and trying to carry out backup but the get the following ...
This reference describes the HP 3PAR Command Line Interface (CLI) commands that are used to administer and maintain the. HP 3PAR storage system. HP Part ...
Unable to execute the command. All required data was not sent to the SP server. Contact HPE Support for help. This message displays as an inline error on the ...
Jun 24, 2016 · Hello, Recently we have implemented 3PAR storage and we want to download hp3par cli download for reporting server purpose but i am not able ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.