People also ask
How do I remove a Google Sites link?

How to Block/Remove unwanted site link from Google Search:

Login to your Google Search console tool dashboard.
Click on Search Appearance > Sitelinks.
Add link to page which you want to remove from sitelink index.
Click on Demote and your sitelink will be removed in some time.
How do I change a Google Sites URL?

Change your website's URL

On a computer, open your site in new Google Sites.
In the top right, next to "Publish," click the drop-down Publish settings.
Under "Web address," enter your desired URL.
Click Save.
How do I unpublish a Google site?
To unpublish, click the drop-down menu next to the Publish button and select Unpublish. This will take the site offline. To adjust the sharing permissions, such as to make the site publicly accessible, refer to the Google Sites: Site Sharing & Visitor Access document.
How do I get out of preview mode in Google Sites?

Step 1: Preview your site

On a computer, open a site in new Google Sites.
At the top, click Preview .
At the bottom right, choose a layout option.
To exit, at the bottom right, click Exit .
Select the template you want to use. And a copy of the template opens. To show or hide a template: On your computer, go to Google Sites. At the top left ...
Missing: peter gehrt/ q= thread/ 178212277/ yournamehere-
Jan 30, 2022 · We have a domain name and it works great but as soon as anybody goes to the website, the URL shows up as "sites.google.com...".
Access Google Sites with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).
Missing: peter gehrt/ q= thread/ 178212277/ hide- disable- yournamehere- domain? hl=
Dec 8, 2021 · I have my own domain name, but once I published my site, I noticed this symbol on the left side of my site. How can I remove this symbol from my ...
Apr 3, 2024 · I have purchased a custom domain from squarespace and created a site using google sites. I already verified customer domain in google.
Missing: peter gehrt/ thread/ 178212277/ hide- yournamehere-
Hi All, I'm looking to redirect traffic to custom URL's on my schools Google Site. I want this URL: globalchristianschool.com/intro (currently broken)
Missing: peter gehrt/ q= 178212277/ hide- yournamehere-
I'm having a bit of an issue with my website. I am trying to create page titles that will help with SEO, but because the site title is quite long, ...
Missing: peter gehrt/ q= 178212277/ yournamehere- domain?
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.